Main tasks and responsibilities
Manage HR policies and procedures (35%)
- To develop, implement, execute and evaluate the personnel policies, procedures and practices and the development of the HR function.
- To maintain existing compensation and benefits policies in line with current legislation and best practice.
- To proactively identify HR trends and translate these to the Joolz organization
Advise and support management (40%)
- To provide support in relation to all Employee Relations Issues
- To support the management with the delivery of cyclical HR activities, including Performance & Compensation Planning cycles and Talent and Development initiatives
- To advise line managers in all aspects of the recruitment and selection and induction processes, including participating in selection interviews where needed
HR Planning and Projects (25%)
- To prepare and draw up the HR annual operating plan
- To prepare and draw up the learning and development plan in collaboration with the management team
- To initiate, lead and implement HR projects